T25 Calendar

T25

The Focus T25 Workout Calendars for the Alpha (first 5 weeks) and Beta (second 5 weeks) Phases

T25 Alpha Notes1 T25 Alpha Schedule1

>>CLICK TO ORDER T25<<

T25 Beta Notes1 T25 Beta Schedule

>>CLICK TO ORDER T25<<

If you are interested in trying Focus T25 and my would like my support in helping you lead a more healthy lifestyle-please sign up for a free Team Beachbody Membership so I can connect with you….and ask me about joining my Accountability Group!

About the author

Nikki Johnson I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, fitness instructor, friend, and above all - a mother and a wife. Through using Beachbody Programs and Products I've become physically fit with the athletic body I never knew was possible! Now I'm paying it forward by helping others who thought the same, accomplish their impossibles! You can connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Get My 5-day Clean Eating Guide: FREE

Jump start your weight loss with my exclusive guide. Follow the meal plan to a better, healthier you.

• Step-by-Step Meal Guide
  • Eat and Lose Weight
  • Lose Up To 5 Pounds
  • Support After 5 Days