T25 Calendar

The Focus T25 Workout Calendars for the Alpha (first 5 weeks) and Beta (second 5 weeks) Phases

T25 Alpha Notes1 T25 Alpha Schedule1

T25 Beta Notes1 T25 Beta Schedule

If you are interested in trying Focus T25 and my would like my support in helping you lead a more healthy lifestyle-please sign up for a free Team Beachbody Membership so I can connect with you….and ask me about joining my Accountability Group!

About the author

Nikki Johnson I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, fitness instructor, friend, and above all - a mother and a wife. Through using Beachbody Programs and Products I've become physically fit with the athletic body I never knew was possible! Now I'm paying it forward by helping others who thought the same, accomplish their impossibles! You can connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Get My 5-day Clean Eating Guide: FREE

Jump start your weight loss with my exclusive guide. Follow the meal plan to a better, healthier you.

• Step-by-Step Meal Guide
  • Eat and Lose Weight
  • Lose Up To 5 Pounds
  • Support After 5 Days